5.18.2009

Updates From Random Corners in The Circle - 5/18/09

-I continue to have enough diabetic supplies. Yay!

-I continue to buy books faster than I can read them. This needs to stop.

-I recently completed a full spandex outfit that I can wear when I ride my bicycle. Yay?

-I signed up to take velodrome lessons in June. I can finally put my track bike to good use!

-I’m getting plenty of overtime at work. Yay!

-I recently purged my music library of all of my God Lives Underwater and Guns ‘N Roses albums, two bands that had a lot of influence in shaping my high school music tastes. I just don’t listen to them any more. Progress in my musical tastes?

-House and The Office both ended their fifth season. I think I will keep up with House, not sure about The Office. Pam’s obviously pregnant?

-Somehow I keep managing to find ideas out of which inspiration flows to make comics.

-My brother will be in Europe all summer. Yay!

-Rumor has it that Weezer and Blink 182 will be touring Minnesota this summer. How can I not attend these concerts!?

-This image still thoroughly angers me in ways I can't even begin to describe!


Pew Pew Pew!

Take THAT, Spirit of Christmas!


_DZ


submit to reddit

No comments: