1.02.2009

2009: Goals For The New Year!

I’m not a huge fan of the word “resolution”, so rather I chose to make New Years Plans. As in, ‘things I plan to do this year that may or may not make me a better person but hopefully will make me better.” They are as follows:

✓ Read at least twenty new books this year (I like to re-read books, so at least 20 NEW ones)
✓ Read through the Bible in a year (I’m doing it historically)
✓ Not buy a single music CD or track (I already own enough music to which I have yet to listen. Mostly classical.) Since there were times when I bought upwards of ten a week, this might be tougher than I think.
✓ Double my amount of posted entires on my blog (last year I had 87, so...174? Wow, that’s a lot.)
✓ Memorize all the logical fallacies on this list.
✓ Produce a piece of ambient music that I actually like. So far all the ones I’ve done are totally uninspired, at least in my opinion, which is the only one that counts.
✓ Give away at least five Macs (as per this post). Last year I gave one!

So that’s it. A pretty short, but hopefully demanding list. Let’s see how I do!

No comments: